Harrisonburg And Woodstock VA Criminal Defense Lawyers
Divorce · Debt Relief · Criminal Charges · Injury Accidents
At Miner Martin & Hahn, PLC, our lawyers provide strong advocacy and compassionate counsel to people throughout the Shenandoah Valley. We place a premium on personal service and attention, as well as open communication. We will take the time to listen to your story so that we can learn the details of your case and answer all your questions. Our experienced attorneys will keep you fully apprised of any developments in your case, as well as your options moving forward, so that you can make informed decisions that protect your interests.
Contact us online or call our firm at 540-208-1501 to schedule a meeting. We have conveniently located offices in Harrisonburg and Woodstock, Virginia.
An Overview Of Our Practice
At our law firm, we provide comprehensive counsel to people with unresolved legal issues involving:
- Criminal defense — We aggressively protect the rights of people charged with felonies or misdemeanors in the state and federal courts of Virginia. We handle a broad range of criminal matters, from DWI/DUI and drug charges to domestic violence and theft crimes. We protect the rights of state residents and out-of-state drivers in reckless driving cases, and handle all matters related to requests to restore gun rights after a conviction. We work closely with parents and their minor children, handling a wide range of juvenile offenses, including the representation of college students in the area.
- Personal injury — We help clients seek compensation after they have suffered a serious injury in an accident. From car accidents to slip-and-falls, we will pursue compensation from your insurer and the negligent parties so you can focus on your recovery.
- Personal bankruptcy — We handle all matters related to personal bankruptcy filings under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, helping you use the bankruptcy laws to stop foreclosure proceedings and suspend repossession, garnishment and other creditor tactics.
- Divorce and family law — We work with men and women throughout the divorce process, from the filing of a complaint through petitions for modification or enforcement of a final order. Our Shenandoah Valley family law lawyers will help you resolve all disputes related to divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support and marital property division.
- Business and civil litigation — We are dedicated to helping every client seek a successful resolution to his or her dispute, including will contests, contract disputes and business litigation.
Contact Our Rockingham County Injury Attorneys
We offer a private consultation to all new clients. To schedule an appointment with an attorney of our Shenandoah Valley family law firm or to discuss an arrest, an accident, debt problems or a legal dispute, contact us by email or call us at 540-208-1501 (Harrisonburg) or 540-208-1510 (Woodstock). Meetings can be scheduled Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., and evenings and weekends upon request. Off-site visits can also be arranged.
Se habla español
Мы Говорим по-Русски
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.