Woodstock Divorce Attorneys · Staunton Personal Injury Law Firm
Being arrested is a frightening and stressful experience, and it is just the beginning of a process that can have a big impact on your life, your family and your future. At the law office of Miner Martin & Hahn, PLC, you are represented by experienced and compassionate criminal defense lawyers who have the skill to protect you from the worst consequences.
Our Harrisonburg law firm serves people throughout the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Our attorneys and staff are here to help with the most complex and personal legal issues such as criminal charges, serious injuries, crushing debt or the end of a marriage.
We invite you to contact us today by phone or email to arrange a private meeting.
A Team Of Attorneys Protecting Your Interests
In A Diverse Array Of Personal Legal Matters
We take a straightforward approach, emphasizing personal service and open communication. Our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined legal experience, and they regularly combine forces to strategize and advocate for clients.
- Criminal defense — Our experienced criminal law attorneys defend clients on state and federal charges, including drug crimes, drunk driving (DUI), theft or burglary, sex offenses and other misdemeanor and felony offenses. We practice in criminal courts along the I-80 corridor, providing vigorous and strategic defense to adults, college students and juveniles.
- Personal injury — If an accident caused serious injury, we have a proven record of holding negligent parties accountable for full compensation. We handle motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, construction accidents and more.
- Personal bankruptcy — We can determine if you qualify to get a fresh start by discharging debts under Chapter 7. We also help clients file for bankruptcy protection to reduce debts and stop foreclosure, repossession, wage garnishment or creditor harassment.
- Family law — Our attorneys counsel clients in all stages and all facets of divorce, including division of assets and debts, custody and visitation, child support, spousal support and post-decree modifications or enforcement.
- Civil litigation — Our trial lawyers represent individuals and businesses in breach of contract, partnership conflicts, business torts and other business litigation, as well as estate litigation and other types of legal disputes.
We will take the time to learn the specific details of your case, so that we can identify your options and help you obtain the results you want. We will provide you with immediate updates when there are developments in your case so that you can make good decisions that protect your future.
Contact The Law Office Of Miner Martin & Hahn, PLC
We offer a confidential consultation to every new client. To schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Harrisonburg criminal defense attorneys or to discuss any legal matter, contact us online or call us at 540-208-1501 (Harrisonburg) or 540-208-1510 (Woodstock). We are available for appointments between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and evenings and weekends upon request. We will travel to meet with you, if necessary.
Se habla español
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.