Not Just One Lawyer — A Team Of Lawyers
At the law office of Miner Martin & Hahn, PLC, we help people in the Shenandoah Valley resolve legal problems in the most favorable manner possible. We built our reputation on a commitment to personal service and open communication. We encourage you to bring all your questions and concerns to us, so that we can formulate a strategy to achieve the outcome you desire. We will keep you fully apprised of all developments in your case, as well as your options and your likelihood of success, so that you can make informed decisions about how you want to proceed.
We understand that your legal issues are very important and very personal to you. We are dedicated to being accessible when you need us and responsive to your needs. We will promptly return all calls or emails, and will always seek the most efficient and cost-effective ways of getting the results you need. We strive to give priority to our clients' needs, offering professional, yet friendly, counsel in a welcoming environment.
Each of our attorneys has niche areas of practice, but we work as a team to respond to client concerns, brainstorm solutions and advocate for clients in negotiations and litigation.
We focus our representation on matters involving:
- Criminal defense — We provide a vigorous defense for all crimes, including DWI/DUI, drugs, reckless driving, domestic violence, theft crimes, sex offenses and violent crimes. We protect the rights of college students and juveniles charged with crimes and help Virginia residents seek restoration of gun rights.
- Personal injury — We maximize compensation for victims of car accidents, work accidents, slip-and-falls and other injuries suffered because of the negligence of others.
- Personal bankruptcy — We will help you determine whether you qualify to discharge debts under Chapter 7 or get relief from creditors under Chapter 13.
- Family law — We aim for practical solutions in divorce, child custody and visitation, child support and spousal support, and the division of marital property, but we are prepared to litigate to protect you and your children.
- Civil litigation — We represent either party in will contests, estate disputes, contract disputes and internal business disputes.
Contact Our Office
For a private consultation with one of our experienced Harrisonburg, Virginia, attorneys, contact us online or call us at 540-208-1501. We can arrange weekday meetings between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., and evenings or weekends upon request. We will also travel for an appointment if necessary. We maintain two convenient locations in Harrisonburg and Woodstock.
Se habla español
Мы Говорим по-Русски
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.